The book that inspired the major History Channel special God Code shows there is more to the Bible than meets the eye—messages from God hidden for ages, now revealed by modern computer technology.
In The Chamberlain Key, antiquities expert Timothy P. Smith reveals his decades-long quest to understand the complex messages he discovered in an ancient Hebrew manuscript of the Bible. This painstaking search involves adventure and mystery, but instead of consulting ancient maps to find buried treasure, Smith relied on the data calculation power of modern technology. His quest shows how Scripture is more amazing than we ever dreamed—and that it may even reveal the future of generations living today.
The Chamberlain Key
• An encrypted code in Genesis, in the oldest known Hebrew text of the Old Testament, that predicted the birth and resurrection of Jesus.
• Scientific evidence that this encrypted code was authored by the divine hand of God.
• Signs that there are more encrypted codes in this same Hebrew text that will lead to additional messages from God to humanity.
• Hidden clues that may lead to the location of long-missing sacred artifacts, such as the Ark of the Covenant.
• Insights on why Smith was chosen to uncover this encrypted code.
• A dire warning that God wants us to hear—and heed.
In the companion History Channel series, the author travels across continents in search of artifacts missing since Bible times—clues to their location revealed in The Chamberlain Key .